Menstruation for many girls means no more education.
MakaPads provide effective, low-cost protection to every girl and woman.
MakaPads are made from papyrus and paper waste. The fibers are beaten, dried and softened using no electricity.
They are assembled with a moisture barrier and mesh covering. MakaPads can be purchased with or without an adhesive that slips into knickers with special elastics to hold the pad in place.
- Sells for 50% less than other brands.
- Higher absorption capacity than other pads.
- One pad can be used for 8 to 10 hours.
- Made from local papyrus.
- Production uses very little electricity.
- Certified by the Uganda National Bureau of Standards.
- Add 95% biodegradable.